Comfrey ointment promotes tissue regeneration in case of superficial injuries, burns, lacerations and fractures.
- It relieves complaints from bruises, sprains, sprains and other diseases of muscles and joints and from hard-to-heal wounds, even in diabetics.
- Comfrey oil acts through allantoin, which is an activator of cell growth.
- Allantoin accelerates wound healing, restoration of broken bone tissue, as well as tendons damaged by dislocations and sprains.
- This is possible thanks to the rapid diffusion of allantoin through the skin and surrounding tissues.
- Comfrey ointment enables the rapid disappearance of bruises and bruises by causing hemolysis of erythrocytes in the damaged tissue.
PURPOSE: For relaxation in case of sprains and bruises.
HOW TO USE: Apply the ointment in a thin layer several times during the day. The foundation allows the skin to breathe (does not close pores) and is easy to wash off.
INGREDIENTS (INCI): Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cera Alba, Symphytum Officinale Rhizome / Root Extract Contains no preservatives, artificial colors or additives.